As much as we all don’t want to admit it, summer is coming to an end. It is a harsh reality that hits us every year, and for those of us in the Northeast, it hits us hard. The mornings start just a little bit cooler, the days are that much shorter, and the inevitable back to school season has begun. Although getting out of bed at 6:30am and sitting in classes all day is not exactly what everyone is looking forward to, it means that each school is getting a fresh new crop of seniors.
Now if you are a senior, you walk into the first day of school with a little more confidence than any year before. You are the big man on campus now and you want everyone to know it. Don’t lie, we’ve all been there and as much as we don’t want to admit it we all know it is true.
And if you are a senior, you are also probably ready for the year to be over and to go to the college of your dreams next fall. But don’t you think you should celebrate graduating high school? You have worked SO hard for the past three years and will continue that tradition this year, and we think you should be rewarded for that!
One of the big topics of discussion when going back to school might be about where to go for you Spring Break or Grad Trip or when you should start planning your trip. But you also may be asking HOW do I plan my Spring Break or Grad Trip? And we have the answer to that question! There are a couple things to keep in mind when planning your Spring Break or Grad Trip, and below are all of the essential steps.
- TALK TO YOUR PARENTS – Although some of you may be 18 and legally “adults”, your parents are the most important step in planning your high school Spring Break or Grad Trip. We love parents here at GradCity, and want them to be on board every step of the way!
- RESEARCH – Before embarking on your high school Spring Break or Grad Trip, you want to be sure you research everything from the destination, to who you are traveling with, to what inclusions you are getting with your trip.
- DETERMINE YOUR BUDGET & CHOOSE DESTINATION – Once you research high school Spring Break and Grad Trips, you need to determine what your budget will be. Depending on what that budget it, it could determine what options you have for destinations. Also keep in mind what your friends can afford. A smaller budget may mean a domestic destination instead of an international trip, but it could also mean that more people will come on the trip.
- REQUEST TRIP INFO – Once you have a budget in mind, it is time to request info on your Spring Break or Grad Trip. After you click on the button below and fill out the form, a GradCity Travel Specialist will contact you to answer any questions you have and help you get started with the booking process. Your dedicated Travel Specialist will be with you every step of the way and will be your go-to person throughout the planning process.
- GET EVERYONE ON BOARD – the more people that come on your trip, the more fun you will have! And if you are the one organizing your trip, you have the potential to earn a FREE trip! Your GradCity Travel Specialist will also help you host meetings for everyone wanting to go on the trip to get everyone all of the info they need.
- GO ON THE TRIP – it is as easy as that! GradCity helps you with the entire planning and booking process, so all you have to do is show up!
We know that senior year is the most exciting year of high school, and we want to be part of it. Planning your high school Spring Break or Grad Trip is probably the easiest thing you will do all year, so start today! Click here or on the button below to be one step closer to the best week of your senior year! After all, you only graduate high school once, why not celebrate?!