GradCity’s Ultimate Scholar-Trip Contest
Your chance to win a $1,000 College Scholarship and a Grad Trip for two!
Are you a high school student, graduating in 2014 or 2015, and want a $1,000 college scholarship and a grad trip for two? If so, you are in the right place!
How it works
- To enter the Contest and be eligible to win any prize, the contestant must complete the Contest Entry Form at the Contest Website. Each contestant must provide his or her valid email address, full name, age and current school name on the form.
- An accepted Contest Entry Form grants one entry to be a Grand Prize Winner and the contestant will be registered with the contest.
- A random draw will happen around March 1, 2014. One entry will be randomly selected from the list of all eligible entries received by the Sponsor’s servers during the Contest Period.
Who is qualified?
- This contest is for residents of the continental United States that are members of the 2014 and 2015 high school graduating classes
- Contestants must also be 18 years old and hold valid passports by the time of travel to be eligible
- This contest is not available to residents of states or territories outside the continental United States or to residents of Florida, New Jersey, or Rhode Island
- Grand Prize Package: There is one Grand Prize Package available to be won by one lucky winner consisting of: a trip for two on any one GradCity 2014 or 2015 Grad Trip or Spring Break program; and a $1,000 college scholarship – winner must travel the year of their graduation
- Second Place Prize Package: There is one Second Place Prize available to be won by one lucky winner consisting of: a $500 college scholarship
- Third Place Prize Package: There is one Third Place Prize available to be won by one lucky winner consisting of: a $250 college scholarship
How to earn extra entries
- Each contestant in the Contest will have the ability to earn additional entries by completing certain tasks within the Contest Period
- Perform specific actions as set out at http://gradcity.studentlifenetwork.com/entry/.
- Such as: opting in to additional prizing, subscribing to specific social media, sharing information about the Contest on social media sites, inviting friends to join the Contest, providing demographic information, visiting specific websites, watching specific web videos, submitting an essay. Entries will be awarded when notice of the completed Action is received by the Sponsor’s server.
- Enter a voucher code at http://gradcity.studentlifenetwork.com/voucher/.
- Voucher codes may be hidden throughout social media sites, published in Contest newsletters, and distributed through promotional Contest materials. Entries will be awarded when the Code is received by the Sponsor’s servers during the time period the Code is valid.
- Participate in Contest challenges at http://gradcity.studentlifenetwork.com/challenge/.
- Each challenge will ask contestants to upload to the Sponsor’s servers material such as, but not limited to, answers to a questionnaire, photos, videos, or written work meeting specific requirements