GradCity is proud to be a sponsor of the Villa Joseph Marie High School Mini-THON! A mini-THON is when students get together for ten hours and participate in games and activities, all while staying on their feet. At the end of the evening the total amount of money that had been raised is revealed.
“FTK” is the motto of THON, meaning everything we do is “For The Kids.”
- Mini-THONs, which replicate THON on a smaller scale, donate the money raised directly to the Four Diamonds Fund
- The Four Diamonds Fund is a charitable organization that provides support for patients and families facing the battle against pediatric cancer
- Currently, more than 100 schools participate in the Mini-THON program
- These schools work alongside THON and the Four Diamonds Fund in efforts to raise awareness and find a cure to pediatric cancer. To date, the high schools, middle schools and elementary schools involved have raised $7,829,452.06 For The Kids
- The quest for a cure is crucial and the financial support generated by Four Diamonds Mini-THONs enables researchers at Penn State College of Medicine to move one step closer to better treatments and to a cure
GradCity is honored to be a part of this fundraiser.
Help support the cause and get the word out, For The Kids!